Millbrook at Home is a cutting-edge network of senior citizens seeking to live in their homes and/or communities with dignity and joy, living vibrant, engaged and socially active lives. Part of a nationwide movement of Village-to-Village networks, Millbrook at Home, Inc. seeks to create and deepen connections among those 60 years and older. Participation is available to residents of the greater Millbrook area including surrounding towns.
- Meet new friends or join old friends in new activities
- Make connections with your neighbors and others in the community
- Learn something new and exciting to enrich your life
- Find the right resources to make your life safer, healthier, easier
- Volunteer to help others and to make Millbrook at Home a strong and vital helping organization
- First Friday Lunches – held on the first Friday of the month and include presentations and time to visit with friends.
- Coffee and Connections – held monthly and includes interesting presentations and resources.
- Game Day – a weekly fun time for those who love card and other games
The organization’s mission is to create and deepen connections among those who remain in their homes and communities as they advance in age. It envisions senior citizens connected to and active in their communities while engaging with others through education, social interactions and the sharing of resources and expertise.